The Bridges at Bent Creek is a unique personal care community using innovative techniques to provide service that is respectful and responsive to individual resident preferences, needs and values. We serve residents in both traditional personal care and a secure memory care residence.
Director of Resident Health Services
As part of a family of professionals committed to the highest standards of caregiving services. Ours is an ever-growing family that maintains a commitment to its residents and their families while supporting one another in our professional growth and personal success. Every new opportunity builds our character and resolve.
- Current Pennsylvania LPN or RN License and minimum of one year experience in senior living or healthcare industry
- Ability to respond during off-duty hours to questions and emergencies
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws pertaining to 2600 Regulations for Personal Care Homes preferred
- Overall Management of Resident Health and Wellness of our Senior Living Community
- Supervise, Manage and Train Wellness Nurses, Med Techs and Resident Assistants
- Maintain Communications with Residents, Families and Physicians
- Participate in Manager on Duty Rotation
Wellness Nurse - Part Time
Join our dynamic team at our premier personal care community
-Evening Shifts Available
Resident Assistant - Part Time - Traditional Care or Dementia Care
Shifts to include a combination of 6:30am-10:30am; 3:30p to 10pm or 6pm to 10pm
Could lead full time. Ask about our Weekend BONUS!
Provide personalized care and service, uphold our Bridges philosophy, and support the well-being of the resident. Provide assistance and support with our residents' activities of daily living.
Successful candidates will have:
- Friendly, caring disposition
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Submitting Your Application
To submit your application at www.bridgesjobs.com
To apply for a position in person, please visit our community and speak with our Business Office Manager.
If you prefer, you may also send a hard copy of the application to us along with your resumé to the address below.
The Bridges at Bent Creek
c/o: Business Office Manager
2100 Bent Creek Blvd
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050