Various Shifts Available Including Weekends Only
6:30am to 10:30am, 7am to 12:30am, 1pm to 9pm, 2:30pm to 10:00pm, 3:30pm to 10pm, 3pm to 8pm, 10:30p to 6:30a
Provide personalized care and service, uphold our Bridges philosophy, and support the well-being of the residents. Provide assistance and support with our residents’ activities of daily living.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist residents in meeting their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Adhere to each resident’s individual support plan and communicate changes in condition.
- Assist with resident activities, meal service, laundry and room tidying.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with residents, their families and fellow team members.
- Must frequently support up to 70 pounds and lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Desire to work with older adults in a team setting
- Friendly, caring disposition
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Training provided